B-STOCK BLUE SAPPHIRESKATES
B-STOCK BLUE SAPPHIRESKATES
- Performance is not impacted. We still go through the same strict level of QC to ensure that every set performs well and each piece works optimally together.
- For B-Stock products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We will not accept returns for these.
- We think you will be pleased with the quality. These are kitted with our latest most updated quality standards in mind, and come from recent batches out of our factory.
- Minor defects are things like small chips on the edges or underside of the skate, which is due to the high RPMs used in the initial shaping process. Other examples are color variation, or slightly misshapen pieces.
- Will perform 100% as well as our standard non B-stock products as we ensure the skating surface has no issues.
Description of Blue SAPPHIRESKATES:
[Link to standard product listing]
- Universal Fit, 5 dots per set. 3.25 carats of pure sapphire per set (0.65 carats each). Adds only 0.65g of overall weight total.
- Diamond-Polished Glide for Lowest Static Friction: each of the mouse feet is individually cut from a single sapphire crystal boule and then polished for hours until reaching its precise final shape.
- 9 Mohs hardness for consistency that never degrades: on the Mohs scale, only a diamond is harder. Only materials harder than sapphire can scratch it. (Note: this does not mean that sapphire is unbreakable, it can crack under strong pressure but this hasn't yet happened to us).
- Optimized dimensions for sensor tracking + compatibility: SAPPHIRESKATES is designed to work with all gaming mice and therefore has a diameter of 7mm, which is large enough to provide support but small enough to fit into almost any mouse channel. The height curves from 0.8mm at the edges to 1.1mm at the center, which is tested to provide the ideal distance-from-sensor length according to Pixart specifications.
The Most EZ to Apply: after cleaning the bottom of your mouse, it literally only takes seconds to apply SAPPHIRESKATES since the skates come with a powerful 3M adhesive pre-applied, which sit on top of a disk of virgin-PTFE. (And we aren't using PTFE here just to flex, it actually is a great material that is commonly used as adhesive release-liner). No fussing with having to peel off individual stickers.
All products ship from the United States (California).
Warning: no refunds or replacements on International First-Class Mail.
After a re-stock, we ship out within about 1 week from the time your order is placed. Otherwise, if stock levels are good, we ship within 24 hours.
Currently we offer USPS shipping of 3 different tier levels:
-USPS First Class Mail: Arrives in 5-10 days
-USPS Priority Mail: Arrives in 2 to 5 days
-USPS Priority Mail: Arrives in 1 Business Day
International customers may have the option of USPS, UPS, and DHL and options differ by country. We selected options based on our historical records of failure rates from various countries.
You will be able to view the options available to you at checkout.
Buyers are responsible for paying customs fees if there are any charges, but this is rare.